Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Hands || Black & White Film


My compositional skills are pretty good, specifically with how the wire is wrapped around the hand and how the hands stand out at the fair. I feel like my attention to light is growing stronger as we work more with manual settings, I feel like the second photo has the strongest light. If the first one had been more in focus, the photo would have been awesome in terms of both lighting and composition.
I need to pay attention to how focused my photos are. The second is fine, but the first one needed to be more in focus. I may have hit the lens slightly before capturing the scene. I need to turn my energy more towards taking the time and being completely sure that it’s perfect. I think I also need to be careful with my film so it doesn’t have any dust or scratches on it. I think in the second photo, there’s a small scratch on the bottom of it, though it may be the plastic sleeve.

No comments:

Post a Comment